Seeking a family dental facility in the Spring area?
Whether you are looking for a complete smile makeover or just somewhere to have a regularly scheduled examination and cleaning, Dr. Robert G. Dernick, DDS provides families with a comfortable, positive dental experience for patients of all ages. His goal is to offer his patients the best, most comprehensive dental care possible in a facility that is welcoming, relaxing, and comfortable. Our compassionate team makes it easy for children and adults to feel at ease in our family dental facility located in the Spring area.
Our practice provides dental care for all ages. Children and adults can come to our facility to have our compassionate staff take care of all their dental needs. From general, preventative dentistry to complete cosmetic makeovers, our team is dedicated to helping families achieve beautiful, healthy smiles they are proud to show off to others.
Our family dental practice offers a wide range of treatments, which include:
- Dental crowns and bridges
- Dental veneers
- Root canal therapy
- Dental implants
- Gum disease treatments and prevention
- Full and partial dentures
- Sleep apnea therapies
- X-rays and diagnostics
- Cleanings and examinations
- Fillings and restorations
Our practice was rated the best of The Woodlands for 2012 and 2013 and continues to provide families with the dental care they expect from a trusted professional such as Dr. Robert G. Dernick, DDS, who has had years of experience in helping generations of family members in achieving and maintaining their oral health. He uses a variety of technologically advanced devices that make dental care easy and simple to achieve.
Dr. Robert G. Dernick, DDS, and his team serve patients in the areas of Spring, Conroe, and The Woodlands, and are readily accepting new patients and families in his practice. He welcomes anyone who is ready for a wonderful dental experience to call his office and schedule their first appointment with his dental team. He is available to consult with patients regarding their dental concerns and help them attain the dental health they need to live a long and happy life!
- What Causes the Roof of my Mouth to Swell?
- What Should Teething Look Like?
- Seeking a family dental facility in the Spring area?
- Importance of family dental care in and around Woodlands
- Why is oral care so important for Spring area residents?
- Benefits of Family Dentistry in The Woodlands Area
- Why might patients visit a cosmetic and family dentistry practice in Spring?