Spring area dentist offers cosmetic solutions for dental concerns
While a photo can speak a thousand words, so can a smile! Dr. Robert G. Dernick believes that the aesthetics of one’s smile can improve confidence and raise self-esteem. However, he understands many patients are not aware of the many services available that can be used to transform the way one looks. Using state-of-the-art equipment and quality materials, Dr. Robert G. Dernick can provide beautiful restorations for patients who are ready to rejuvenate their smile.
Dr. Robert G. Dernick provides both general and cosmetic dental services through his practice located in The Woodlands, serving patients in and around the area including the cities of Conroe and Spring. Many of the cosmetic procedures provided in his practice can be used to complete a full smile makeover. This may be done with one or more of the following treatments:
- Full and partial dentures – used for replacing one or more missing teeth
- Crowns and bridges – for protection and replacement of missing teeth
- Porcelain veneers – to cover imperfections of natural teeth
- Teeth bleaching – to whiten the natural enamel for a more brilliant smile
- Composite bonding – for addressing breakage, gaps, and other imperfections
- Tooth-colored fillings – for aesthetic treatment of tooth decay
Patients who live in the area are encouraged to visit his practice for an initial examination to determine which treatments would work best in rejuvenating their smiles. Some patients may benefit from a few veneers while others may need several treatments done for the best possible outcome. During the first appointment, patients are encouraged to consult with Dr. Robert G. Dernick and his team to discuss the most beneficial treatments. This helps in developing a dental treatment plan that fits the budget and desires of the patient.
Patients in and around the Spring area can visit Dr. Robert G. Dernick by calling his practice and scheduling their first appointment. During this initial visit, patients may undergo a physical examination and x-rays beforehand to allow the dentist to develop an appropriate treatment plan. If you’re ready to make dramatic improvements with your smile, contact us today!
- What Are the Main Differences Between Lumineers and Veneers?
- What You Need to Know About Damaged or Worn-Out Tooth Enamel
- How to Take Care of Your Porcelain Veneers
- How to care for your new dental implants
- How long do dental veneers last?
- 5 Different Types of Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures at Your Dentist in The Woodlands
- What should you not eat after teeth whitening?