Woodlands dentist describes the advantages of full cosmetic dentures
Dentures are one of the easiest, most affordable methods of repairing a smile after tooth loss. Dr. Robert Dernick of the Woodlands area offers two primary types of dentures, partial and full. While partial dentures are made to replace one or more teeth within the dental arch, full dentures replace all the teeth in an arch. Full dentures have come a long way since dentures in the past, which were ill fitting and did not look natural within the smile.
With the high-quality materials used in fabricating dentures today, patients can enjoy a more natural appearance and better fit. They may also speak to Dr. Robert Dernick about using dental implants along with their dentures to improve stability and function.
Dr. Robert Dernick and the team of his Woodlands area practice can help educate patients on the advantages of full cosmetic dentures. They include:
- Replacement of the entire arch of teeth
- Long-lasting solution
- Removable for easy cleaning and care
- Effectively restore chewing, biting, and speaking efficiency
The process of receiving full dentures starts with a consultation appointment. Dr. Robert Dernick thoroughly examines a patient and then speaks with him or her about the solutions available. While dental implants and dental bridges may be preferred in some cases, full dentures may be a better option depending on the lifestyle and budget of the patient.
Impressions of the ridge of the gum are taken and used to fabricate a custom denture. Patients who are having all new teeth made with their dentures can enjoy the process of “choosing” the appearance of their new smile. Dr. Robert Dernick provides his artistic eye to assist his patients in making smart choices in creating a natural looking smile. An educated patient often feels much more confident with their new smile when they have taken a hand in creating it!
- Woodlands dentist describes the advantages of full cosmetic dentures
- What denture types are available with Spring area dentists?
- Spring dental practice offers quality dentures
- How dentures can act as a proper tooth replacement for Spring area residents
- How can Spring area residents care for their full or partial denture?
- How poor oral care can result in the need for dentures in the Woodlands community
- What are the benefits of using dental implants for denture stabilization in The Woodlands?